Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 = Best Year of My Life


( This is me spending some time with Jo on New Years Eve)

All I can say is that this has been hands down the best year of my life. My dream of becoming a mother has come true and it has far exceeded my expectations. Just in the short time I have had the pleasure of spending with my babies, they have completely taken over my heart and soul. I am honored to say that I am the mom of Georgia Dawn, Jolynne Marie, and Mickey Aaron. Even though the journey was a long and hard one, it has a very happy ending, our beautiful family. I have no doubts (as frustrated as I am at times) that Jo and Mickey will be home soon into the new year. December 26th they turned 2 months old. Happy 2 months my little angels and Happy New Year. Mommy loves you! 2012 I know will be even better when we are all home together.

Georgia (2 months)


Jolynne (2 months)


Mickey (2 months)


No comments:

Post a Comment